- Quick-Change permits dull or broken tap to be replaced in seconds.
- Uses EDWARD ANDREWS or most common major manufacturers’ standard Bilz (lug) style or ball drive tap adapters.
- Rigid model for machines with sychronized tapping capability.
- Tension model compensates for machine feed and tap pitch variance.
- Tension model allows tap to be its own lead screw.
- Rigid style has thru-hole for coolant thru the spindle tapping.
- Weldon flat on shank.
Call to check availability of special sizes. Many times special sizes are in stock.