Integral Shank Tension and Compression Tap Holders
- Quick-Change permits dull or broken tap to be replaced in seconds.
- Uses EDWARD ANDREWS or most common major manufacturers’ standard Bilz (lug) style or ball drive tap adapters.
- Compensates for machine feed and tap pitch variance.
- Allows tap to be its own lead screw.
- Ball bearing drive to eliminate friction to avoid pushing or pulling thread.
- Compression stroke can be easily adjusted or eliminated as may be required for pipe tapping by using a hex wrench through the front of the tool.
- All shanks made of thru-hardened 4150 Ally Steel.
EA1TC-BT30, EA1TC-BT35, EA1TC-CAT40, EA1TC-BT40, EA1TC-CAT50, EA2TC-CAT40, EA2TC-BT40, EA2TC-CAT50, EA3TC-CAT50, EA3TC-BT50
There are no reviews yet.