Web Site Terms and Conditions of Usewhat you're agreeing to by visiting our site
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Edward Andrews International’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Edward Andrews International’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Edward Andrews International at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Edward Andrews International’s web site are provided “as is”. Edward Andrews International makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Edward Andrews International does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Edward Andrews International or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Edward Andrews International’s Internet site, even if Edward Andrews International or a Edward Andrews International authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Edward Andrews International’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Edward Andrews International does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Edward Andrews International may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Edward Andrews International does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Edward Andrews International has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Edward Andrews International of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Edward Andrews International’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.